Programs seeking Coaches for Spring 2019: Klahowya; Northshore JV; Auburn - Riverside; Bellevue; Eastlake; Seatle Prep; Bishop Blanchet; Newport,Sammamish, Interlake (NSI); Holy Names Academy; Lake Samm (Eastlake); Mt Si; University of Puget Sound
Klahowya H.S. Varsity Girls Lacrosse Coach Position Available
- 3.5 Month commitment (February 26, 2019 thru mid-May 2019).
- Klahowya HS is located in Silverdale, WA. Our team is an aggregate of the three Central Kitsap Schools
- Supervision of girls and instruction of athletes during all team activities
- We have a very strong board/parent group willing to handle most administrative responsibilities, allowing coach to dedicate time to team/skill development.
- 21 years of age, valid driver’s license, USL member, background check, CPR, US Lacrosse level 1 coaching and first aid certifications
- Must be available for all afternoon and Saturday practices/competitions
- Experience playing and/or coaching women’s lacrosse at club, high school or college level is required
- Salary is dependent upon experience. Stipend compares favorably with those of peer schools locally.
Please contact Alicia Cole at
or Rob Hawley @ RobHa@ckschools.org.
Northshore Lacrosse Club – Girls Lacrosse JV Coach
This is the Northshore Girls Lacrosse inaugural year into WSLA! We operate under the Northshore Lacrosse Club and encompass students attending or feeding into Inglemoor, Bothell, and North Creek High Schools from the Northshore School District.
We have a JV High School coaching opportunity for the 2018-19 school year. The lacrosse season begins in late February and concludes in mid- to late May. This is a part-time position (approximately 12-15 hours per week during the season). We are a new and growing program with a lot of exciting momentum and this is a great opportunity to help us build something special!
- Compliance with the Northshore Lacrosse Club and WSLA policies and procedures
- Communicate with Players, Parents, Northshore Lacrosse Board Representation
- Pre-season planning and meetings
- Ability to plan and run practices and coach games
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and act as a role model to the student athletes
We offer a stipend based on experience that is competitive with other clubs in the region.
If interested or want additional information, please send an email to
or check out our club website at http://nsglax.org.
AUBURN RIVERSIDE HIGH SCHOOL
HEAD GIRLS LACROSSE COACH
Auburn Riverside High School is searching for a qualified Head Girls Lacrosse Coach. The Auburn Riverside Ravens lacrosse program is a growing program fitting in as a lettered sport at a comprehensive 4A high school.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ability to manage and maintain a successful Lacrosse program;
- Evidence of strong community interest and participation;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with players, parents, community, and staff;
- Commitment to lacrosse program as an integral part of the district school program;
- Ability to grasp and understand student body funds;
- Evidence of good health;
- Ability to relate effectively with colleagues.
- Valid first aid and CPR cards;
- Applicant must be well versed in the fundamentals of the sport;
- Must be a good role model for students;
- Must have good organizational skills.
All applicants please contact:
Director of Athletics
Auburn Riverside High School
Bellevue High Girls Lacrosse led by Varsity Head Coach Emily Stanford is looking to hire a coach to join our program! After a top 4 finish last spring the girls are working hard to get back to the state tournament. The job post is below, please help us spread the word and let us know if you have anyone to recommend. It's a short 10-12 week season and we would love to talk to anyone interested in coaching a high school team.
Please contact me if you have any questions or recommendations.
Lake Washington Girls Lacrosse (formerly Lake Samm) is recruiting a Head Coach for the new Eastlake Varsity team please see the attached job description.
Seattle Prep Girls Lacrosse JV Head Coach
Seattle Prep is searching for a dynamic and skilled lacrosse coach to join our program. The JV girls’ lacrosse coach will join an athletics program that includes over 20 varsity teams, most of which have both sub-varsity teams.
Requirements and Qualification
Seattle Prep lacrosse is well-established program with a returning nucleus of talented players. The team practices immediately after school weekdays at a local field. The ideal candidate will serve a role model for our student-athletes while supporting our school’s overall mission through the experience of coaching lacrosse. Experience playing/coaching lacrosse at the high school and/or collegiate level is a plus. Salary dependent on years of coaching experience. All coaches must be 21 years of age, possess a valid driver’s license, complete a mandatory background check and obtain First Aid/CPR training.
Seattle Preparatory School is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking to diversify its workplace.
Application Procedure: To apply please send current letter of interest and resume to Athletic Director Brian Elsner’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bishop Blanchet is looking for a head JV coach. In it's fourth year as a program, the team is growing quickly. We are looking for an experienced coach to lead our JV team, which is comprised of new players and continuing youth players. Please reach out to Coach Anna Gustafson (
) or the Athletic Director, Sean Gaskill (
) with any questions,
Bishop Blanchet is a Catholic, college preparatory high school located near Greenlake, serving a co-ed population of approximately 900 students in grades 9-12. Founded in 1954, Bishop Blanchet is a prominent Archdiocesan high school committed to serving a diverse student body with the most comprehensive Catholic high school experience in the greater Seattle area. We inspire our students to transform the world around them through a life-long commitment to faith, scholarship and service.
We are currently seeking a Head JV Girls Lacrosse Coach for the 2018-2019-spring season. Applicants with previous coaching experience at the HS level, possessing current First Aid/CPR/AED are preferred. This position reports to the Varsity Head Lacrosse Coach and to the Athletic Director.
Girls JV Lacrosse is a spring sport. The season runs from Feb 25-May 26 2019.
- Compliance with all Bishop Blanchet HS and WSLA policies and procedures.
- Supervision of student-athletes during all team activities
- Practice and game times vary throughout the week. Coaches need to be available between the hours of 3-7pm (Monday-Saturday).
- Effective communication with players, coaching colleagues, and parents
- Promotion of sportsmanship, camaraderie, and fair play among team members
- Developing players within a unified V/JV system
- Teaching the rules of the game and technique to improve player development
Bishop Blanchet is committed to attracting and retaining outstanding faculty and staff that will add to the racial, cultural and gender diversity of our school community.
All applicants are required to fill complete a Catholic School application.
Newport Sammamish Interlake Girls Lacrosse Club is seeking high school coaches for its Varsity and JV teams. The coaches will report directly to the Interlake Athletic Director.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Compliance with all NSI Girls Lacrosse, Bellevue School District and WSLA policies and procedures;
- Supervision and instruction of lacrosse student-athletes during all team activities;
- Pre-season planning and meetings;
- Attendance at required lacrosse program and interscholastic athletics program meetings.
Required EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE):
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must be at least 19 years of age.
• Hold a current first aid and CPR card, proof of valid first aid and CPR cards must be provided prior to job offer.
2018-19 Athletic Salary Schedule $ 4,569 - $ 5,711 (dependent upon experience) for the season.
For more information, contact Steven Fricke at
or apply at https://bsd405.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=1905
THE UNIVERSITY OF PUGET SOUND
JOB DESCRIPTION – ASSISTANT COACH
WORKING TITLE: Assistant Coach – Level Two
DEPARTMENT: Physical Education, Athletics and Recreation
REPORTS TO: Head Women's Lacrosse Coach
POSITION SUMMARY: The assistant coach shall support the objectives of the head coach in providing administrative and coaching oversight of the program.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Assist in the coordination and supervision of the sport program including:
- Provide skill and tactical instruction to student-athletes during training and competition (assume head coaching responsibilities in the absence of head coach).
- Assist with the organization and management of practices.
- Assist with the supervision of student-athletes during team travel.
- Assist with preparing team for opponents (scouting reports, film breakdown, etc.)
OTHER FUNCTIONS: Head Coach may assign other functions which may include maintenance of equipment, participation in fundraising activities, coordination and supervision of strength and conditioning program.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES: possess a strong knowledge of the sport; effective verbal communication skills, computer and video technology skills, understanding and adherence to institutional, conference, and NCAA rules and policies; knowledge and commitment to the role of intercollegiate athletics in an academically-oriented liberal arts institution.
Please send Resume and Cover Letter (optional) to
Holy Names Academy is an independent Catholic school for girls in grades 9-12 with an enrollment of 690 that competes in the Metro AAA League, located in Sea-King District 2. Holy Names Academy has a strong and successful athletic program – having won the Metro League All Sports Trophy for the 11th year in a row in 2018.
Holy Names Academy has the following Lacrosse coaching positions open for the spring 2019 season:
- Head Varsity Coach
- Assistant Varsity Coach
The Varsity Head Lacrosse Coach will report directly to the Athletic Director. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Compliance with all Holy Names Academy and WSLA policies and procedures.
- Supervision and instruction of lacrosse student athletes during all team activities.
- Effective communication with student athletes and their parents.
- Provide transportation for student athletes in a school vehicle.
Requirements for the position of Lacrosse Coach include:
- Demonstrated knowledge, dedication, experience, and ability to teach lacrosse skills and conditioning programs.
- Ability to teach student athletes sportsmanship, responsibility, discipline, teamwork, commitment, pride and fun.
- Successful candidate should be 25 years of age
- Possess a valid Washington State driver’s license
- Must be willing and able to drive 14 passenger mini bus (training provided)
- Be available for practices and competitions from 3:00pm daily during their coaching season with availability on weekends as required for practices or competitions
In-season coaching duties will begin on February 25, 2019 and run through mid-May 2019.
Cover letters and resumes should be sent to Lacey London, Athletic Director, email@example.com
Lake Sammamish Girls Lacrosse Club is currently recruiting the Head Coach for our new Eastlake Women’s Lacrosse Varsity Team for the Spring 2019 season. The season begins Monday, February 25th and concludes at the latest on Saturday, May 25th. Potential for multi-season contract and expanded duties exists. This team is an expansion from the Lake Samm Program and has a strong base of returning varsity athletes. Eastlake High School is located in Sammamish, WA.
The Eastlake Varsity Coach will be responsible for coaching duties with the varsity team. Specific responsibilities include:
- Compliance with all Lake Samm Girls Lacrosse and WSLA policies and procedures;
- Supervision and instruction of lacrosse student-athletes during all team activities;
- Pre-season planning and meetings;
- Attendance at required lacrosse program and interscholastic athletics program meetings; and
- Promotion of balanced achievement in all areas of school life for student-athletes.
Successful candidates must be 19 years of age. and be available for all practices and competitions from 4 PM daily during their coaching season with availability on weekends as required. Experience coaching lacrosse at the high school or college level is preferred, but not required. Additionally, candidates must satisfactorily complete a criminal background check; and must possess or obtain prior to the start of their season current First Aid and CPR certification.
Compensation and Benefits
Lake Sammamish Girls Lacrosse Club is committed to attracting and retaining outstanding coaching candidates who will add to the racial, cultural and gender diversity of our school community. We offer a stipend schedule that compares favorably with those of peer schools and clubs both locally and nationwide. Coaching stipends are paid in monthly installments during the primary competition season. Other benefits include Eastlake Lacrosse apparel and access to funds for professional development.
Questions: Contact Allison Grassi,
Girls HS Lacrosse Coaches
Mount Si Lacrosse Club is currently recruiting coaches for coaches to support our High School program for the 2018-19 school year. The lacrosse season begins in late February and concludes in mid- to late May. This is a part-time position (approximately 12-15 hours per week during the season).
Specific responsibilities include
- Pre-season planning and preparation
- Team Meetings & Chalk Talks
- Recruit and promote girls lacrosse in the community
- Ability to plan and run practices
- HS Team Tournaments – Outside Regular Season
- Communicate w/HS parents, MSLC Board Representative, coaches, and players
- Maintain coach certifications and compliance with CPR/First Aid, US Lacrosse, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications
Successful candidates must be 21 years of age, possess a valid Washington State driver’s license, and be available for all practices and competitions from late afternoon into the evening during the week with additional availability on weekends. Experience coaching girls lacrosse at the club, high school, or college level is preferred. References should address the candidate’s ability to successfully instruct a wide range of student-athletes, work collaboratively with all constituencies related to an athletics program, and develop a lacrosse program. Additionally, candidates must satisfactorily complete a criminal background check prior to their season.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a stipend schedule that compares favorably with those of peer schools and clubs locally.
OUR MSLC Mission
The Mount Si Lacrosse Club promotes the development of and passion for boys’ and girls’ lacrosse in the Snoqualmie Valley. The Mount Si Lacrosse Club is committed to providing a safe and positive environment for all of our athletes. We will achieve this by:
- Demonstrating respect for all players, officials, parents and opponents
- Providing opportunities for player growth and development
- Fostering a healthy competitive environment
- Promoting sportsmanship and teamwork
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary history via email to our Club President at
If you have information you'd like posted please contact
IF you would like to also post your coaching job on the US Lacrosse national website you can do that HERE.