Overlake School Varsity Head Coach
Varsity Girls Lacrosse Head Coach
Overlake School (Redmond)
The Overlake School is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Varsity Girls Lacrosse Head Coach for the spring season. Qualifications for the position include a knowledge of the sport and prior coaching experience at the middle or high school levels is considered. Teaching as well as club coaching experience is also considered.
The candidate must:
1) Have the ability to work collaboratively with students, faculty, parents, alums and administrators.
2) Be able to role model the behavior which he/she demands.
3) Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
4) Be able to pass a criminal background check.
Plan and execute all team practices/games
Provide basic medical treatment for non-life threatening injuries.
Be able to execute emergency plan for athletic facilities
Attend Athletic Department Coaches Training
• Season starts February 26 and ends in mid-May, 2018.
• Practices run daily and some Saturdays, 4:30-6:30 pm.
• Practices and home games are held on-campus in a state of the art facility.
• The season stipend amount ranges from $4,480-6,100 D.O.E./ season
Questions: John Wiley, AD, 425-868-6191 x 624 email@example.com
Holy Names Academy
Holy Names Academy is an independent Catholic school for girls in grades 9-12 with an enrollment of 690 that competes in the Metro AAA League, located in Sea-King District 2. Holy Names Academy has a strong and successful athletic program – having won the Metro League All Sports Trophy for the 10th year in a row in 2017.
Holy Names Academy has the following Lacrosse coaching positions open for the spring 2018 season:
- Head Varsity Coach
- Assistant Varsity Coach
The Varsity Head Lacrosse Coach will report directly to the Athletic Director. Specific responsibilities will include:
- - Compliance with all Holy Names Academy and WSLA policies and procedures.
- - Supervision and instruction of lacrosse student athletes during all team activities.
- - Effective communication with student athletes and their parents.
- - Provide transportation for student athletes in a school vehicle.
Requirements for the position of Lacrosse Coach include:
- - Demonstrated knowledge, dedication, experience, and ability to teach lacrosse skills and conditioning programs.
- - Ability to teach student athletes sportsmanship, responsibility, discipline, teamwork, commitment, pride and fun.
- - Successful candidate must be 25 years of age
- - Possess a valid Washington State driver’s license
- - Must be willing and able to drive 14 passenger mini bus (training provided)
- - Be available for practices and competitions from 3:00pm daily during their coaching season with availability on weekends as required for practices or competitions
In-season coaching duties will begin on February 26, 2018 and run through mid-May 2018.
Cover letters and resumes should be sent to Lacey London, Athletic Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lake Sammamish Lacrosse Club
is seeking a girls varsity head coach, junior varsity coach and various other members of coaching staff. Candidates should possess excellent organizational, leadership and communication skills. Previous playing and coaching experience strongly preferred. We have a new board ready to support and to assist with aspects not related to on field coaching. Contact
for more information.
Garfield Girls Lacrosse Head Coach Job Description
Garfield High School, a public coeducational day school located in central Seattle, is currently recruiting for a girls lacrosse program head coach. This is an opportunity to work with an amazing cohort of girls in a very positive environment. The head coach is able to focus exclusively on technical lacrosse instruction while not having to manage team logistics. The lacrosse season begins in February, 2018 and concludes in mid to late May. This is a parttime position (approximately 40 hours per month).
● Supervision and instructions of girls lacrosse studentathletes during all team activities
● Maintaining a FUN, inclusive, positive environment where girls learn and grow through
● Development of detailed girls lacrosse practice plans and execute on those plans
● Attendance at monthly team dinners
● Attendance at monthly program Board meetings
● Promotion of balanced achievement in all areas of school life for our studentathletes
Requirements and Qualifications
● Candidates must be 21 years of age, possess a valid driver’s license
● Experience coaching or playing girls/women’s lacrosse at the club, high school, or
college level is required. Ideal candidates will have played at the College level
● Ability to successfully connect with and lead a wide range of studentathletes, work
collaboratively with the Garfield Girls Lacrosse Board and parents
● Additionally, candidates must pass a criminal background check, a Washington State
Patrol background check and must possess, or obtain prior to their season, First Aid and CPR certifications
For more information please contact Bill Shelton CoPresident Garfield Girls Lacrosse,
Mount Si Lacrosse Club is Looking for a Girls High School Head Coach/Program Director
The Mount Si Lacrosse Club (MSLC) is seeking a qualified head coach for the High School Girls Lacrosse Program for Mount Si High School with the opportunity to influence and impact the entire program from elementary through high school.
About Our Program
MSLC started about six years ago with just a couple of teams. Today, MSLC is comprised of 19 teams and over 325 players. We started the Girls Program in 2012 and launched our first Varsity team in 2015. The Girls Program has a total of 8 teams and about 130 players from elementary through high school. This enrollment makes us one of the fastest growing programs in the area.
Requirements and Qualifications
We are looking for a candidate that is excited as we are about the potential of our program. The ideal candidate will have the capacity to develop our high school program and establish annual goals and objectives for the programs and players. This is a great opportunity for someone that has a strong desire to develop and grow a young program that retains our top talent and recruits new athletes to the program each year.
Successful candidates must be available for all practices and competitions that occur on weekdays or weekends between mid-February and the end of the season. Both coaching and playing experience at the high school or college level is preferred. A strong ability to communicate and partner with the Board of Directors as well as develop relationships with the high school stakeholders is desired.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume via email to
by September 22, 2017. All questions and inquiries can be sent to our Club President Jen Spence at 425.221.3258.
Lady Maniax Select Lacrosse Coaches Needed – We have paid travel team coaching positions available for both HS and MS teams. The Maniax practice in the fall just 1 day per week in Sumner on Sunday evenings. We are looking for head coaches at both age levels that will lead practices and travel to tournaments starting in September and going through the beginning of December. If you are interested contact the Club Director, Mark Funkhouser at 360-829-1555 or
Klahowya H.S. Varsity Girls Lacrosse Coach Position Available
- 3.5 Month commitment (February 26, 2018 thru mid-May 2018).
- Klahowya HS is located in Silverdale, WA. Team is an aggregate of the three Central Kitsap Schools
- Supervision of girls and instruction of athletes during all team activities
- We have a very strong board/parent group willing to handle most administrative responsibilities allowing coach to dedicate time to team/skill development.
- 21 years of age, valid driver’s license, USL member, background check, CPR and first aid certifications
- Must be available for all afternoon and Saturday practices/competitions
- Experience playing and/or coaching women’s lacrosse at club, high school or college level is required
- Salary is dependent upon experience. Stipend compares favorably with those of peer schools locally.
Please contact Alicia Cole at
/360-509-5824 or Rob Hawley @ RobHa@ckschools.org.
SnoLax Girls Lacrosse Club is seeking experienced and energetic coaches for our Varsity & JV teams.
The SnoLax Girls Lacrosse Club has a history that is strong on tradition and high level play. The Club is seeking a dynamic, proven winner who shares the mission, vision, and values of the SnoLax Girls Club. The ideal candidate for the Varsity Girls Head Coach position is a strong, energetic leader that full of integrity and is a source of inspiration to the student-athletes, fans and community.
- Continue the strong tradition of competitive excellence.
- Adhere to the philosophy and established guidelines set forth by SnoLax Girls and WSLA.
- Oversee and effectively manage assistant coaches.
- Manage practice and game schedules.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Successful coaching experience, preferably at the high school level.
- Extensive knowledge of women’s lacrosse, including a strong familiarity of US Lacrosse rules and guidelines.
- US Lacrosse Level 1 Coaching Certification (prior to start of spring season)
The Club serves players from the Snohomish, Lake Stevens and Monroe school districts. Practices and home games are generally held at Glacier Peak High School.
Season runs from late February through mid-May.
Salary dependent on experience. For more information, please contact Ray Riojas at
Bellevue HS seeking Head Varsity Coach
Job description including pay is in the link:
Lakeside School seeking Program Head and Head Varsity Coach
Start date is July 1, 2017 -- see complete job description and how to apply HERE.