Lady Maniax Select Lacrosse Coaches Needed – We have paid travel team coaching positions available for both HS and MS teams. The Maniax practice in the fall just 1 day per week in Sumner on Sunday evenings. We are looking for head coaches at both age levels that will lead practices and travel to tournaments starting in September and going through the beginning of December. If you are interested contact the Club Director, Mark Funkhouser at 360-829-1555 or
Klahowya H.S. Varsity Girls Lacrosse Coach Position Available
- 3.5 Month commitment (February 26, 2018 thru mid-May 2018).
- Klahowya HS is located in Silverdale, WA. Team is an aggregate of the three Central Kitsap Schools
- Supervision of girls and instruction of athletes during all team activities
- We have a very strong board/parent group willing to handle most administrative responsibilities allowing coach to dedicate time to team/skill development.
- 21 years of age, valid driver’s license, USL member, background check, CPR and first aid certifications
- Must be available for all afternoon and Saturday practices/competitions
- Experience playing and/or coaching women’s lacrosse at club, high school or college level is required
- Salary is dependent upon experience. Stipend compares favorably with those of peer schools locally.
Please contact Alicia Cole at
/360-509-5824 or Rob Hawley @ RobHa@ckschools.org.
SnoLax Girls Lacrosse Club is seeking experienced and energetic coaches for our Varsity & JV teams.
The SnoLax Girls Lacrosse Club has a history that is strong on tradition and high level play. The Club is seeking a dynamic, proven winner who shares the mission, vision, and values of the SnoLax Girls Club. The ideal candidate for the Varsity Girls Head Coach position is a strong, energetic leader that full of integrity and is a source of inspiration to the student-athletes, fans and community.
- Continue the strong tradition of competitive excellence.
- Adhere to the philosophy and established guidelines set forth by SnoLax Girls and WSLA.
- Oversee and effectively manage assistant coaches.
- Manage practice and game schedules.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Successful coaching experience, preferably at the high school level.
- Extensive knowledge of women’s lacrosse, including a strong familiarity of US Lacrosse rules and guidelines.
- US Lacrosse Level 1 Coaching Certification (prior to start of spring season)
The Club serves players from the Snohomish, Lake Stevens and Monroe school districts. Practices and home games are generally held at Glacier Peak High School.
Season runs from late February through mid-May.
Salary dependent on experience. For more information, please contact Ray Riojas at
Bellevue HS seeking Head Varsity Coach
Job description including pay is in the link:
Lakeside School seeking Program Head and Head Varsity Coach
Start date is July 1, 2017 -- see complete job description and how to apply HERE.