Seattle Prep Girls Lacrosse JV Coach
Seattle Prep is searching for a dynamic and skilled JV lacrosse head coach to join our program. The girls’ lacrosse coach will join an athletics program that includes 20 varsity teams, most of which have both sub-varsity teams.
Requirements and Qualification
Seattle Prep lacrosse is well-established Varsity team who reached the playoffs in 2016 and 2017. The team practices immediately after school weekdays at a local field. The ideal candidate will serve a role model for our student-athletes while supporting our school’s overall mission through the experience of coaching lacrosse. Experience playing/coaching lacrosse at the high school and/or collegiate level is a plus. Salary dependent on years of coaching experience. All coaches must be 21 years of age, possess a valid driver’s license, complete a mandatory background check and obtain First Aid/CPR training.
Seattle Preparatory School is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking to diversify its workplace.
Application Procedure: To apply please send current letter of interest, resume and three professional/coaching related references to: Athletic Director Brian Elsner’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
JV Girls Lacrosse Head Coach - Bisop Blanchet
Bishop Blanchet is a Catholic, college preparatory high school located near Greenlake, serving a co-ed population of approximately 900 students in grades 9-12. Founded in 1954, Bishop Blanchet is a prominent Archdiocesan high school committed to serving a diverse student body with the most comprehensive Catholic high school experience in the greater Seattle area. We inspire our students to transform the world around them through a life-long commitment to faith, scholarship and service.
We are currently seeking a JV Girls Lacrosse Head Coach for the 2017-2018-spring season. Applicants with previous coaching experience at the HS level, possessing current First Aid/CPR/AED are preferred. This position reports to the Varsity Head Lacrosse Coach and to the Athletic Director.
Girls JV Lacrosse is a spring sport. The season runs from Feb 26-May 26 2018.
- Practice and game times vary throughout the week. Coaches
need to be available between the hours of 3-7pm
● Effective communication with players, coaching colleagues, and parents
● Promotion of sportsmanship, camaraderie, and fair play among team
● Developing players within a unified V/JV/Fr system
● Teaching the rules of the game and technique to improve player
Bishop Blanchet is committed to attracting and retaining outstanding faculty and staff that will add to the racial, cultural and gender diversity of our school community. Salary commensurate with experience.
All applicants are required to fill complete a Catholic School application.
In addition, candidates can email a cover letter and resume to S ean Gaskill, Athletic Director:
Closing date: until filled
Olympia Lacrosse Club
High School Lacrosse Coaching Positions Descriptions:
Olympia Lacrosse Club (OLC) Women’s High School Lacrosse Coaching Description: JV Head Coach and Assistant Coaches
The Olympia Lacrosse Club (OLC) is seeking a JV head and assistant coaches for our high school club lacrosse program. Our teams play in the WSLAX lacrosse league in western Washington. Our program has a budding tradition and core mission to use lacrosse as a tool to develop strong character, discipline, and work ethic in our student-athletes.
The successful candidate must be available for in-season practices and games 4-6 days/week in the spring. Out-of-season training and tournament coaching opportunities are also available.
• Has responsibility and leadership for overall supervision of her team/program at all levels
• Organizes her program so that it is consistent with the Olympia Lacrosse Club philosophy, goals and objectives
• Has the main responsibility for striving to build good sportsmanship and developing good citizens in the club and community
• Follows all rules, policies and procedures of the WSLAX and the Olympia Lacrosse Club
• Keeps abreast of new knowledge, ideas and techniques relating to women’s lacrosse.
• Is responsible for practice sessions for his team within the confines of the time(s) agreed upon by the head coach and OLC.
• Is responsible for the general health, welfare and safety of athletes
• Is aware of all safety procedures necessary for lacrosse and relays these procedures to the assistant coaches, athletes and parents
- Completes all necessary WSLAX coaching certification and event attendance
- • Complete USLacrosse Level 1 certification and background check
- OLC board approval
- Coaches should be at least 21 years of age
Potential for reimbursement on travel and certification expenses.
Holy Names Academy
Holy Names Academy is an independent Catholic school for girls in grades 9-12 with an enrollment of 690 that competes in the Metro AAA League, located in Sea-King District 2. Holy Names Academy has a strong and successful athletic program – having won the Metro League All Sports Trophy for the 10th year in a row in 2017.
Holy Names Academy has the following Lacrosse coaching positions open for the spring 2018 season:
- Head Varsity Coach
- Assistant Varsity Coach
The Varsity Head Lacrosse Coach will report directly to the Athletic Director. Specific responsibilities will include:
- - Compliance with all Holy Names Academy and WSLA policies and procedures.
- - Supervision and instruction of lacrosse student athletes during all team activities.
- - Effective communication with student athletes and their parents.
- - Provide transportation for student athletes in a school vehicle.
Requirements for the position of Lacrosse Coach include:
- - Demonstrated knowledge, dedication, experience, and ability to teach lacrosse skills and conditioning programs.
- - Ability to teach student athletes sportsmanship, responsibility, discipline, teamwork, commitment, pride and fun.
- - Successful candidate must be 25 years of age
- - Possess a valid Washington State driver’s license
- - Must be willing and able to drive 14 passenger mini bus (training provided)
- - Be available for practices and competitions from 3:00pm daily during their coaching season with availability on weekends as required for practices or competitions
In-season coaching duties will begin on February 26, 2018 and run through mid-May 2018.
Cover letters and resumes should be sent to Lacey London, Athletic Director, email@example.com
Lake Sammamish Lacrosse Club
is seeking a girls varsity head coach, junior varsity coach and various other members of coaching staff. Candidates should possess excellent organizational, leadership and communication skills. Previous playing and coaching experience strongly preferred. We have a new board ready to support and to assist with aspects not related to on field coaching. Contact
for more information.
Lady Maniax Select Lacrosse Coaches Needed – We have paid travel team coaching positions available for both HS and MS teams. The Maniax practice in the fall just 1 day per week in Sumner on Sunday evenings. We are looking for head coaches at both age levels that will lead practices and travel to tournaments starting in September and going through the beginning of December. If you are interested contact the Club Director, Mark Funkhouser at 360-829-1555 or
Klahowya H.S. Varsity Girls Lacrosse Coach Position Available
- 3.5 Month commitment (February 26, 2018 thru mid-May 2018).
- Klahowya HS is located in Silverdale, WA. Team is an aggregate of the three Central Kitsap Schools
- Supervision of girls and instruction of athletes during all team activities
- We have a very strong board/parent group willing to handle most administrative responsibilities allowing coach to dedicate time to team/skill development.
- 21 years of age, valid driver’s license, USL member, background check, CPR and first aid certifications
- Must be available for all afternoon and Saturday practices/competitions
- Experience playing and/or coaching women’s lacrosse at club, high school or college level is required
- Salary is dependent upon experience. Stipend compares favorably with those of peer schools locally.
Please contact Alicia Cole at
/360-509-5824 or Rob Hawley @ RobHa@ckschools.org.
Bellevue HS seeking Head Varsity Coach
Do you know anyone interested in coaching a varsity team? We welcome anyone passionate about the game of lacrosse who wants to continue building our program. We have great returning players and a very strong youth program feeding into BHS with many year round players from programs like Starz, Vand'als and Superstix. We are also lucky to have a supportive school and booster club ready to support the team.
The job post is below, please help us spread the word and let us know if you have anyone to recommend. It's a short 10-12 week season and we would love to talk to anyone ready to coach a varsity team!